React Native Developer
Full-time remote position. Office in Berlin Mitte.
WANTED: React Native developer to join us build Yolife, the app that helps you to live longer in good health and avoid age-related diseases. Our mission is to add 15 healthy years to the lives of 1 billion people, and we need you to help us make it real.
What you should bring
- React Native skills and willingness to learn fast
- Ability to build stuff and a portfolio to prove it
- Bonus 1: Mobile development skills, good command over Xcode and/or Android Studio
- Bonus 2: Experience in and/or passion for digital health or even longevity
- BONUS 3: University degree in informatics, computer science, digital health or any related subject (graduation less than 24 months ago) - this bonus comes from a grant we won
What you get
- Experience to work in an award-winning startup that has a solid service for Android and iOS devices with a growing user base
- Master the full product launch cycle, from staging environment to shipping a live product to users
- Have a true positive impact in the form of healthy lifespan on a daily basis
- Steep learning curves in React Native and native mobile environments
- Work on eye level with 3 developers in a result-oriented way to take over more and more responsibility
- The excitement and flexibility of an early-stage startup (if that’s a good thing depends on you, but it’s what you get)
- Work in Berlin’s coolest accelerator venue, based in Mitte
- Potential to become a long-term team member
- A crash course in how to live longer in good health
If you resonate with our mission and our app, and feel like you want to contribute to it, don’t hesitate to write us, attaching whatever you think illustrates your skills. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking for something else? Check our other open positions:
Lead Developer • NEW